Friday, April 19, 2013

Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot oil cream with Green Tea

Having dry hair is a curse. And no one would ever want to have it. 
I have dry, thin and unmanageable hair. This has been my problem ever since highschool. 
Though my hair is naturally straight and shiny, I still envy girls with thick, flowy hair. 

Hair professionals recommend having your hair treated every 2 to 3 months. But I really can't afford that. As salon treatment prices range Php500 and up. The most I can afford is hot oil or hair spa that costs only for Php200. 

So I discovered Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot oil cream with green tea.

Revitalizes dry hair and scalp.
A special formulation that restores healthy condition of dry and frizzy hair, contains various conditioning agents of keratin extracts, green tea that nourishes , soothes and refreshes scalp that makes hair soft, full body and lustrous.


I almost finish the tub. 

 
Look how creamy the formula is! 


What I like the most about this is that it is locally available at watsons for a very affordable price of Php219 (buy one take one) That's a very good deal!!! This tub contains 500g of product.

How to apply it?

1)Shampoo your hair.

2)Apply the product on your hair. What I do is that I section my hair into three. The bottom, middle and the top part of my hair. And apply this hot oil cream. Don't forget to concentrate at your tips. The first 10 centimeters of your hair is the most damaged part of it. 

3)Then, I wrap my hair with cellophane
this is also called as cello wrap I think
4)  I wrap my hair with a hot towel. 
     To do this A. Get a steamer and steam the towel
                     B. Soak towel in hot water, squeeze excess hot water and put it on your hair.
                          Repeat as the towel looses heat
 If you don't wanna steam your hair, you can just leave it for a longer time like 40 mins to 1 hour. :)

5) Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse.
This is the time that I take a bath. After rinsing, I use the world's no. 1 conditioner Pantene. I use Pantene Nature Care Smoothness and Life (Promise you won't regret doing this step!)
After taking a bath, I dry my hair and proceed to straightening it. Use any flat iron you own and be amazed on the results!

 Is it effective?

YES!! Definitely! Look at my picture below. This was my 22nd birthday. And I really love how my hair looked like. It sways, it's smooth, shiny, actually it looks like it was salon treated!
I was so happy that my hair never gave me problem that night. It was perfect! =)





PS: I bought this hot oil cream buy one take one last January. They put it on sale because these variant of Golden Fabulouz are phasing out and new ones are already available. So they only have buy one take one promo until stocks lasts.

1 comment: