Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Artist Studio Make up Brushes


My bareface. Please excuse the dryness of my face :)


As you know, I am a frustrated make up artist. And a make up artist must have its tools. And so, I got some of them. For the longest time, I am dying to own a complete set of make up brushes. I keep browsing and browsing through the internet, and make up stalls in the mall (like suesh) but it's all expensive. But I don't wanna settle on cheap make up brushes like the ones in tiangge.

And so the search continues for the good quality but affordable brushes. And I found it in Landmark! I saw them last December and I told myself that the world won't be ending in 2012 without me having those brushes! I am on a very tight budget and I knew that I won't be able to buy a complete set but atleast, I have the basic brushes for less than 500 pesos.



Actually, there's variety of make up brushes in trinoma. They have the ones that's already in makeup brush bag, or the ones in brush holder. I know that it will be more practical to buy those brushes with container/ bag but I have to get a powder, blush, concealer and eyeshadow brush. These are the basic brushes for beginners like me. The packaging affects the brushes' shape. And so I have to go back and buy a brush holder. I'll see you again, Landmark!

So these are the brushes. Please do excuse if my brushes are dirty. I am too lazy to clean them today. >_<


I got powder brush Php 139.75



Blush brush Php 79.75


Foundation/ concealer brush Php 79.75


Eyeshadow brush Php 49.75


 I dont own this picture. I just stole it from http://www.codenameaya.com haha. I lent my eyeshadow brush to my sister whose in Calamba, Laguna.


Total Php 349.75 would you believe that?


I only got four brushes because I got the one with old rose colored ferules. I wanna collect the same colors. And I think I only be needing these four brushes (as I am not a professional and I only use them once in a while)
I love these brushes and I think they're doing their job very well, I cannot really compare them to other brushes because these are my only brushes. Though some people compare it to sigma brushes. Actually more and more make up artist in the country are trying this brushes. (I hope that's enough to convince you that these are really of good quality)

So, for the MUA wanna be out there with a very limited budget, you must visit Landmark today! And get your own Artist Studio Make up Brushes.

1 comment:

  1. Again, thanks for reading my blog! I'm planning to review these for my second blog. I think I bought 6 Artist Studio brushes. It' s a great for every girls who want to start doing makeup.

    ReplyDelete