Thursday, April 11, 2013

Olay Natural White Foaming Cleanser/ Day cream review

Ever wonder what I use to clean my make up brushes? I use Olay facial wash. The same product that I use to clean my face :) Why? Because I believe that there will be cleanser residues left to the brushes that will later on, will be transferred to our faces. I don't wanna have shampoo or dishwashing liquid on my face. Well, it does its job! It totally cleaned my brushes as much as it cleanse my face.



Olay natural white foaming cleanser is a clear gel type of cleanser. It does not foam as much as other facial washes do. The only thing I hate is that its kinda hard to wash off. But its okay. keribels lang! haha.
After washing my face, it doesn't give me that tight feeling (because of my dry skin) which is I think is good. Unlike other facial wash, I have to put moisturizer immediately because if I don't, I'll feel like my facial skin is cracking (like the cracks you see in soil when its el niño)



But ofcourse, it is still recommended to use moisturizers. That's why I partner it with Olay Natural white Day cream in Light. P10 pesos for 7.5 grams. 
Its light and non greasy formula with triple nutrient system- vitamins B3, B5 & E and sunscreen ingredients helps:
*lightens skin tone
*reduce appearance of dark spots
*evens skin tone
*hydrate and
*protect skin from harmful UV rays to give you fairness that glows.



 I only buy in sachets. Because I really cant afford to buy a whole tub that's worth 300++ 
And besides, this 10 pesos sachet lasts for more or less 5 days.



 Here's a photo of the actual product. It is creamy and easily absorbed by the skin. There are 2 types of day and night cream. 1) Light and 2) Rich. I think this light formulation is intended for oily skin and the rich is for dry skin. As much as I want to use the one with rich formulation, I cant. There's no sachet!!! poor me. So, I have to settle with this one.


See how light the formulation is?



For people like me who have dry skin, you have to put two layers of this moisturizer in cold weather or you can purchase the one with rich formulation. Because thick consistency offers more moisturizing power.
I use it twice a day, morning and evening before bedtime. Though they have other moisturizer for night use. But it's only available in tub. It will be great if there's a sachet too! 

Night cream 
photo from google.com

Nourish your skin with nutrients while you sleep for a healthy looking natural fairness that glows.
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night cream is specially designed to give your skin nutrients at night
 for a healthy looking natural fairness that glows.
Its formula with triple nutrient system - Vitamins B3, pro-B5 & E nourishes your skin while you sleep to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness,resulting in a healthy looking natural fairness that glows every morning. 

information from here.

Skin care routine is a must for every girl. You just have to find the product that will work for you. Don't fret if you had breakouts from trying moisturizers. Don't just depend on reviews on the internet because everyone's skin is different. What works for me might not work for you. Pimples are just temporary and it fades away easily but wrinkles, freckles, sag, dry and dull skin due to lack of skincare are harder to treat. So as early as possible, start having your daily skin care routine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more! ฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete